Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Things I Love: Family

In honor of Valentines coming up (yep, 5 days guys... 5 days! Click here for a great idea), I have decided to share about five things I love. Today, its all about my family. I am so in love with them... Liking them however depends on the day.
I'm a lucky one who knows that I'll get to be with my family forever. FOREVER y'all. That is.... a long time. It's a great struggle sometimes, but it's the greatest blessing I could have. To think that I will get to always be with my immediate family, my cousins, my grandparents, aunts, uncles and even family that I have never even met yet, well, eternity doesn't seem like it will be so long after all.

I'm blessed to love these people:
 
He's single ladies! Inquiries taken via email.

 I am almost positive every single person in these pictures will kill me for using these pictures, but hey, I only have what I have to work with! They, plus so many other people not in these pictures, are my family. I love them so much. Each person has impacted my life in a different way, molding me and shaping me into who I am today. They are all beautiful souls and inspiring. I'm so grateful to have a large family to love on and rely on.

Check back tomorrow to see my love of the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...