Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's One of Those Days

Ever have a day where you are just so consumed with happiness? For no obvious reason at all?
Today is one of those days my friends. 
I just cannot ignore how happy and loved I feel.
I feel like I literally could spread sunshine around (wouldn't that be amazing if we could?).
There is nothing that has happened that is special.
There is nothing that is out of the ordinary.
It is just a good day.
I have lots to be grateful and thankful for.
I have a great life.
via
I wish I could bottle up this emotion for the rough days. But, for now, today is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...