Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Morning After

So sorry I forgot to blog yesterday. Well, except I didn't forget. I was just busy. 
Busy with what you might ask? Oh, just answering TONS and TONS of phone calls (seriously, like a ton. My phone died. It has never done that before). 
Why the phone calls? Nothing big really.... other than....
Check out that rock! The King did good, and by good, I mean he got the exact ring I want. 
That sucker is almost 100 years old.
Classy.

Like I mentioned before, I have been on the phone non-stop since it happened. Mix that with almost no sleep (thanks to the excitement and phone calls) as well as pure adrenaline and you have...
SUPER KAYLEE!!! 
or more like crazy Kaylee. The jury is still out on that one.
Since I have told the story like 2800 times in the last 24 hours, I think I need to take a break.
No worries though; I promise to write it down soon and share it.
It is an epic tale of  nostalgia, skate boarding, sushi, parking garages, a climb of death, lake Eola and well, me being petrified. 
Sounds exciting right? It is!

Until then....

P.S. He proposed barely after midnight on the 15th. I'll take that since we don't want to be cliche and say we were engaged on Valentines day :)

P.S.S. Since he is King Benjamin Gwyn, can I henceforth be referred to as Queen Gwyn? Gracias.

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment you sweet person you! If it is a question or something for me to reply to, check back here as I tend to answer through the comments. I appreciate all the love!

Love Kaylee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...